Job Title: Regional Business Development Executive – Salaried (3 Positions)
REPORTING TO: SENIOR MANAGER – SALARIED
LOCATION: Gulu, Mbarara, Jinja
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Senior Manager – Salaried, the role holder will manage a portfolio of relationships in the salaried segment for both liability and asset portfolios to achieve set revenue and/or profitability targets.
- Visit and call scheme portfolio allocated to build relationships with the stakeholders.
- Organize banking days/micro sales activities to acquire new clients.
- Aggressively grow dfcu bank personal asset book by opening new schemes whilst also maintaining existing opportunities.
- Monitor portfolio performance and conduct soft collections to ensure the loan portfolio is within acceptable PAR & NPA ratios.
- Periodically review schemes with an aim to grow the relationship.
- Follow up on all queries and complaints from schemes and give timely resolution.
- On a selective basis, make joint calls with corporate & Business Banking RMs for acquisition of new business and feedback.
- Maintain a database of customers by individual Relationship Managers for business assistance, bank related communication and professional networking and engagement sessions.
- Generate new business from incoming inquiries to support the salaried segment.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- University Degree.
- Two years banking experience in a sales role.
- Good selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s systems and products especially those in Personal Banking.
- Good understanding of the salaried and personal loan segment, industry, and business awareness.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with clients directly.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 6th August 2020 to the email address indicated below
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.