MANAGER, LENDING PRODUCTS (1 POSITION)
REPORTING TO: Product Manager
JOB PURPOSE: The role holder is responsible for Product lifecycle management, Innovation across products and customer value propositions, value management – deepening and activation, customer retention, marketing and analytics-based campaigns, engaging with business departments to ensure sales and revenue budget achievement and continuous product improvement.
LOCATION: Head office
- Continually identify and implement product improvements by leveraging channel, customer and competitive insights.
- Responsible for end-to-end new product launch activities for timely and successful rollout; including working with multi-functional stakeholders on sales training, marketing communications campaigns, promotions etc.
- Develop and roll out marketing plans for lending products through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Engage the channel management teams for superior delivery of existing products and faster adoption of new products to meet business goals.
- Work on both architectural and functional issues with cross-functional teams to achieve integration and clean business flows for projects of varying nature.
- Plan and co-ordinate with business departments (PBB and CB) to deliver business results including handling of product queries.
- Conceptualize marketing enablers that affect channel and customer decision making with respect to product uptake.
- Drive end-to-end bank level campaigns and programs to achieve product penetration targets.
- Drive product pricing, profitability and revenue management for assigned product lines to achieve financial objectives.
- Analyze and prepare business performance/ market trend/ competitive landscape reports for lending products.
- Prepare and present Progress dashboards and product performance reports as per agreed timelines.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field.
- Good knowledge of key product marketing principles.
- Product and financial training.
- 3 years’ experience in product management.
- 5 years’ working experience.
- Understanding of key business drivers and ability to drive business output.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced forecasting, pricing and business modelling.
- Good computer knowledge with strong skills in spread sheets and databases, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills necessary for collaboration with other teams for implementation of activities.
- Business and Industrial awareness.
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A solutions-oriented mindset.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Tuesday 30th July 2019 to the email address indicated below Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.